Happy Post Thanksgiving! Hope you all enjoyed the holiday with your loved ones and family! I stepped out in a Ankara style Jumper by Flair . I love this jumpsuit. I always think I’m bigger than what I am, might be a psychological warfare I’m going through a times. I thought I would need a 1X buy I was was able to get fit the Large and still had some room to move around. So I would say her line is definitely true to size. Tell her Oge sent you! 🙂
I hope you all had an amazing thanksgiving! MUAH.
It’s amazing what happens when you focus your mind on a goal. This past weekend I took it upon myself to learn how to make a wig and I did just that! I am beyond proud of myself. Even though it took me 4 hours Saturday night to complete and realized I couldn’t fit it at 4AM because the cap I used was so small. I almost cried. The next day, I took it down bought a new cap and went to work(right pic). I proceeded to create a bob because I did not like the length of the wig at first, so I cut it into a bob! I plan on making a few more and will keep you updated on my #WIGJOURNEY.
Reason why I decided to wear wigs: Well, I should have listened to my beautician months ago when she told me to let my scalp breathe. I have stressed my hair out. I am even considering going bald, like seriously. I figured it won’t hurt to start growing my hair the right way and crossing over to the natural side not because off the wave. I just need to do something different to get a better result, you dig me?
I hope to make more wigs in the future as I figure out what to do with my natural hair!
What do you think about my wig? And what should I name her?! 🙂
So, I LIVE for MAC products! I am as loyal to them as I can be. The items pictured above are basically my essentials when i do my make up. Remember skin care is essential to having your make up look flawless! I am missing one item incase you’ve counted the items and realized that I have only 9 items hehe. Let’s get into it! Starting from the first row!
- MAC Powder Blush in Raizin
- Urban Decay Naked Illuminated Highlighter
- Urban Decay Jean-Michel Basquiat Eye Shadow Pallete
- Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in LOLITA
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Powder in Dark Deep
- Mac Pro LongWear Concealer in NC45
- MAC Eye Shadow Palette in Warm Neutral ( I use the shade SADDLE daily)
- MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation in NC50
- MAC Warm light Definitive Sculpt and Shape Powder
- MAC Spiked Eyebrow Pencil (Not Pictured)
Someone tell Mac to call me! I seriously just started branching out to try other companies like Urban Decay which I do love! What are your make up must haves when you do your make up? let me know! Leave a comment!
- Neutrogena Deep Clean Foaming Scrub: I love this because of it’s light gel formula, and the little tiny blue cooling gel which feels so amazing!! It has truly helped my skin and without it, I feel blah! $8.49(Walgreens)
- Neutrogena Make up Remover: OH MY GOODNESS! these are amazing! Ladies, have you ever been so tired from a long day and you know you need to wash off your make up before you lay down? Use this make up remover and it will wipe off every bit of makeup and leave your skin feeling smooth afterwards! PS: I have tried almost every make up remover in the drug store and this by far has won my heart! 7.99 @Ulta
- Belif The True Cream – Moisturizing bomb : This moisturizer is basically a cream to keep my face hydrated before I apply my make up! Small in size but can last up to two months! Purchase at Sephora HERE
So, you do not have to get these particular items above. But I do recommend a face wash, make up wipes and a moisturizer ! Let me know some of your skin care products that you swear by below!